Policies and procedures for COVID-19 Safety
Please read the following page carefully. Thank you!
The Government of BC has lifting some of the COVID-19 related restrictions. As such, we have re-opened our office at a reduced capacity for in-person sessions beginning June 1, 2020. If you are currently enjoying online hypnotherapy sessions and you wish to continue with this format, you may do so.
As of June 01, 2020 all clients are expected to agree to a one-time COVID-19 Informed Consent document. This ensures accurate information and consent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Clients and Therapists of Vancouver Hypnotherapy are expected to practice safe social distancing and to stay home if any of the following apply:
- COVID type symptoms such as: fever or chills, new cough, runny nose, sore throat, or headache which are not related to any re-existing conditions.
- Sore muscles (not related to exercise) or feeling unwell.
- Have travelled outside Canada within 14 days prior to their appointment.
- Have been in contact with someone who is sick or has travelled outside of Canada.
- Clients and therapists are expected to self-disclose if any new symptoms develop over the course of their sessions.
- Prior to coming to each appointment we expect you to pass a COVID-19 self screening test at https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
- To avoid crowding in the shared reception area, we ask that you wait in your car or outside until we text or call you to say we are ready to begin the session.
- You will wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- You will keep a distance of 6 feet and there will be no physical contact (e.g. no shaking hands) with us or staff of the building.
- All common areas of the 7th floor will be thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- High-contact surfaces of the therapy room will be sanitized before each session.
What to do if you are sick: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/about-covid-19/if-you-are-sick
BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
Tips and when to undergo self-isolation: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/self-isolation