Due to the Government recommendations regarding Social Distancing, we currently are not offering in-person sessions. *All our sessions are being conducted virtually using Video Calls.*
Did you know that Virtual Hypnotherapy sessions are just as effective as
While in-office sessions are more personal, hypnosis sessions conducted online have shown to be just as effective. In fact, there are benefits of working virtually.
- Reduced overall cost of therapy - no need to pay exorbitant parking fees or fuel costs associated with driving in.
- Less time required for you as there is no travel time to account for.
- We can work with clients who do not live locally.
- Online hypnosis sessions allow you the ease and comfort of being in your own surroundings.
- Increased availability of services to homebound clients. clients with limited mobility, and clients without convenient transportation options.
- Increased availability to clients who are immunocompromised or quarantined.
Technological advancements have made it easy for clients to work with our therapists remotely and safely. We generally use an online program called Zoom to conduct our meetings. We've used Facetime and Skype in the past but found that Zoom is a far more stable platform, with less technical issues.
What you will need for your session
- A quiet room where you can assured you won't be disturbed by pets, phone calls or other people.
- Stable internet connection (ideally WiFi as video can use up substantial amounts of mobile data)
- Computer or laptop with video capabilities (a phone or tablet can be used but will need to be set up in such a way that you won't have to hold it)
- Headphones - Audio quality is best when headphones are used.
- A comfortable place you can sit or lie down undisturbed.
To book your session, please do give us a call at 604-781-2035